that meets your child’s education
Our methodology was developed to be compatible with, and complementary to, everything your child learns in school from Reception all the way to Year 2. We deliver a fully customised learning plan designed to address each student’s needs, whether they started out far behind or are already ahead in school. From Maths, to Reading, Writing and Grammar we have inspired success.
Learning is Personal
Creating a Strong Foundation
At Schoolpedia, we believe that every child has the ability to be successful. We will work hard with your child so that they develop their understanding and make sure they always have their homework done.
Schoolpedia is the best
supplement to your child’s education
- In line with the National Curriculum so, you can be left assured that your child moves forward on the right direction.
- Individualised and highly engaging approach to learning.
- Unique method of learning and teaching based on pure classroom experience.
- Low ration teacher to students 1: 6 in a friendly and warm classroom setting.
- Fun rewards culture.
- Ongoing assessments to ensure progress and that your child maintain the skills they’ve learned.
- Regular personal feedback
- Flexible membership to fit your busy schedule.
We help build
We believe that virtually any child can achieve their full potential. They just need the right tuition.
They need to be taught the way that suits them. This is where Schoolpedia comes in.
Great inspiring teachers
Making Every Lesson Count
Our specially trained qualified teachers make all the difference in sparking true learning. They are highly experienced in the school curriculum. They are passionate and dedicated providing the positive reinforcement that leads to success but they are much more than just tutors. They’re motivators and confidence builders. They know how to challenge and inspire children, turning frustration into confidence and strugglers into achievers. They are the heart of what we do.
Fees accessible for everyone
We strongly believe providing the best fully supportive education shouldn’t be expensive. That’s the main reason why our fees are at a price that’s accessible for everyone. Our membership is simple, straightforward and great value.